Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Journey





Hello beautiful people,
I’m Somoye Anuoluwapolorimi, a food lover, and a health chef.
It’s my third year on the journey of a healthy life, and I must confess it hasn’t been easy. Staying healthy could be very boring especially when your body has been accustomed to the usual food. What I try to do is to make my cooking fun, colourful, and creative so I won’t get bored and return to my consumption of junk food. If you have been thinking of how to lose weight, burn that belly fat, eat healthily, learn new recipes, and stay fit, then you are in the right place.
Most people have been complaining to me about their weight, arms, belly fat and how staying fit and healthy has been really difficult and I can totally relate to it, especially when the government has asked us to stay home, and there has been the restriction of where to go buy healthy food.
I will be sharing with you all, how I have been coping with the lockdown and staying healthy too.
If you have been working out big thumbs up, if you are on the table of  “I can’t kill myself geng”, trust me it is not too late to join in the journey of a healthy life.





No comments:

EGG PIZZA

Time prep(  10mins) Ingredients: 1 egg, salt, pepper, seasoning( optional) Onions, carrots, spring onions, any other veggies of your choice ...