Wednesday, June 17, 2020

How to be consistent in maintaining your weight








The road to maintaining your weight: Cultivating long term goals


The journey to healthy eating, weight loss, weight management started for me in 2018.
Then I had gone to take my measurement months before, in preparation for my cousin's wedding.
The goal was to make sure my body won't outgrow the dresses, and I achieved it.
After the wedding, I became inconsistent with eating healthy.
In 2019 when the new year started, new resolutions, new plans were made.
I joined a Fitness group @firstfit.
Meal plans were given, but I just couldn't keep up with it, so I created a consistent way around the meal plan.
Then my body became used to it.

This time the goal wasn't for me to outgrow my dresses but to live a healthy and consistent life.

5 Tips to know when you want to maintain your weight or lose weight are:
  • Never skip breakfast
  • Don't Starve yourself- when you starve yourself, you lose muscles which can make your body shut down.
  • Don't overeat immodestly.
  • Join a Fitness group and exercise 3-5 times a week.
  • Praise yourself for every kg you lose.
  • Give yourself a treat once in a while.
  • Don't be too hard on yourself
Finally, Less is More, Eat in modesty. Consuming too much food repeatedly can increase your chances of weight gain rather than maintaining it.

Stay tuned for the last post this week on "Eating Right".
I'd give you recipes on Healthy
snacks you can try.

No comments:

EGG PIZZA

Time prep(  10mins) Ingredients: 1 egg, salt, pepper, seasoning( optional) Onions, carrots, spring onions, any other veggies of your choice ...